The Programs at Peak Perfomance
Peak Performance offers athletic and fitness based programs located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
The Peak Performance C.A.T. Program is designed for the athlete who wants to obtain results that allow them to play their individual sport at their most optimal level. We work intensively with our athletes to help them meet the mental and physical demands that will be placed on them as they progress into the finest athlete the can be. Our C.A.T. program focuses on the skill sets needed to obtain maximum results in their selective sport along with individualized coaching to help the athlete learn and understand the mental and physical aspects needed to play their sport at a competitive level. No other program or fitness studio in South Florida has had more athletes receive scholarships and continue onto play at colleges, universities levels and into the pro’s. We have previous and current athlete testimonials to prove it! We deliver the results for an athlete who wants to be at his/her Peak performance!
Peak Performance fitness programs are designed to help those in need to become and stay fit. Peak Performance works with active/inactive adults as well as active/inactive children and families who need guidance from a professional about the importance of physical fitness. We design custom workouts and routines necessary to obtain our clients goals. We work alongside each client to maximize their workout routine and provide guidance and support along the way. Many people avoid the gym setting because of lack of knowledge about the use of machines, how to work out properly, embarrassment issues and many other issues. We are very sensitive to overcoming these obstacles and putting you or your loved one on a proper road to fitness. We offer a free initial private assessment to allow us to discuss and plan the desired fitness outcome for you or your loved one. Please contact us, we are here to help!
Last 30 Posts
- Peak Athlete Celebrates 4th Straight National Title
- Peak Athletes Entering the NFL
- Hayley Ciklin Past and Present
- Donald Russell Heading to Germany
- Matt Elam ready for bounce back season
- Nick O’Leary signs with Buffalo Bills
- Patrick Miller signs with San Fransisco 49ers
- Gerald Christian signed to Arizona Cardinals
- Former Dwyer & FSU star O’Leary preps for NFL at Home
- Lacy Greenwald’s Olympic Dreams
- Tom Szapucki Drafted
- MALIK BROWN TRAINS AT PEAK PERFORMANCE
- Jacoby Brissett will transfer to North Carolina State
- Florida junior safety Matt Elam, a former Dwyer High star, to enter NFL draft
- DWYER HOOPS STAR JOEL JAMES VERBALLY COMMITS TO NORTH CAROLINA
- Dwyer defeats Ely, moves on to next round
- Brissett will start again
- Joel James is the key to Dwyer’s repaet hopes this year
- Former Dwyer star Ramon Galloway transfers to La Salle from South Carolina
- Dwyer’s Spring Looks promising
- Dwyer Coach Fred Ross wins Coach of the Year
- Dwyer Boys advance past Findlay Prep in ESPN RISE Tournament
- Congratulations to Peak Athletes Quinard Jackson and Eric Stubbs
- UNC-Ashville WIns Big South Conference Tournament
- Dwyer Boys Basketball Team Wins State!
- Dwyer routs Palm Bay 91-55